Kasse HK-1000 Warranty
NOTICE: The manufacturer, distributors, and resellers/retailers are not responsible for any loss of cryptocurrency under any circumstances.
A limited warranty is offered for the Kasse HK-1000 Hardware Wallet.
All warranty enquires are to be directed to your initial place of purchase.
The limited warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser of the Kasse Hardware Wallet and may not be transferred.
For warranty service please contact your Dealer/Reseller. They will require proof of purchase which includes the original invoice/documentation.
Warranty may vary from Country/Region, the customer must verify directly with the Kasse Hardware Wallet Authorized Dealer/Reseller from where the product was purchased as to the specifics of Warranty provided.
A defective Kasse HK-1000 purchased from KasseUSA may be returned for replacement within 1 year of purchase
The Warranty will be voided, even if returned after purchase, for the following reasons:
- Damage or malfunction caused by user negligence, carelessness, or improper use.
- Damage or malfunction caused by removal, maintenance, modifications, incorrect connection or replacement of device components.
- Damage or malfunction caused by a natural disaster (fire, flood, earthquake, lightning, etc.).
- Damage or malfunction caused by abnormal power supply.
- Damage or malfunction caused by a defective connection device.
- Any damages or malfunction due to unauthorized repair or modification of the device by an unauthorized service technician.
- When proof of purchase cannot be provided
- Device not purchased from an official Kasse Hardware Wallet distributor or reseller.
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting KasseUSA through our Contact Us page. Proof of purchase and/or the serial number of the Kasse HK-1000 being returned will be required for an RMA number to be issued.
A defective Kasse HK-1000 may be returned for replacement within 1 year of purchase.
Products that are received by KasseUSA in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from KasseUSA.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection)
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage.
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
If the return is the result of a shipping error (e.g. KasseUSA shipped the wrong item), KasseUSA will provide the buyer with a pre-paid return label to ship that item back.
Furthermore, for any items that are not functioning, were received damaged, or stop functioning within 30 days of delivery, KasseUSA will also provide you with a pre-paid return label upon request (within the United States only).
Under all other circumstances, the buyer will be responsible for return shipping services.
All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to KasseUSA for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
Refunds will only be issued to the original payment method.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the shipping carrier. However, in most cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Warranty, return, and refund policies will be subject to the terms stipulated within the reseller agreement.